As most social psychologists readily agree, the majority of all human communication is nonverbal. When it comes to communicating with women, your body language says much more than your words could ever convey. Body language is more essential to attraction than social status, money or physical appearance.
Learning to communicate through body language can ignite attraction on a primal, biological level. While nonverbal communication is exceptionally complex, there are several easy things you can do to produce immediate results. To begin attracting women using your body language alone, start by following these five tips:
1. Practice calm, deliberate movement: Confidence is something that all women value in a man. A confident man is one that can make a woman feel comfortable in different social settings and constantly portrays a sense of strength. The easiest way to portray confidence is by moving slowly and deliberately. Refrain from fidgeting with your hands, tapping your feet or speaking too quickly. Taking your time with your speech and movements will help you exude confidence and create a sense of calm.
2. Get comfortable: Once you’ve mastered deliberate movement, further your confident aura by getting comfortable. Uncross your arms, relax your muscles and take up as much space as possible. If you are sitting, lean back and stretch out. When you are standing, keep your hands at your sides and stand tall, because Height is Important to Women . To appear comfortable with a woman, angle your body so that you are facing her on a 45 degree angle and lean back slightly.
3. Learn how to touch: Touch is a very powerful thing. When done right, it can communicate interest. However, when executed incorrectly, it can make you appear aggressive and overly eager. To do this correctly, limit touching to two or three seconds and keep it very casual. Briefly touching a woman’s arm while saying goodbye is a good way to enter her personal space without appearing aggressive.
4. Maintain strong eye contact: During conversation, maintaining eye contact can make a woman feel as if she is the only person in the room. When a woman is talking, keep your eyes focused on hers to convey your interest in the conversation. Once you’re comfortable, breaking eye contact to quickly glance at a woman’s mouth, hair or neck can be a playful way of flirting.
5. Smile: Nothing is more attractive than a genuine smile. Happiness is infectious, and women want to be around men who can brighten their mood. Approaching a woman with a straight face can be very intimidating. While maintaining a huge, dopey smile throughout an entire conversation can make you seem nervous, a few friendly smiles will convey a welcoming feeling while telling the woman that you are interested in what she is saying. When combined with eye contact, a genuine smile always makes a winning combination.
Even more than your words, body language impacts the way you make people feel. If you can learn how to control your body language, you will instantly become more attractive to the women around you. When employed correctly, these five tips will help you become the most charming, confident version of yourself.